Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Savor.6

I get a lot of satisfaction in hanging out my laundry during the summer. I hang it on drying racks that I put out on our back deck. We got this drying rack in Lancaster, PA. It was made by the Amish. It's a monster of a rack. Holds a ton of laundry. For some reason, laundry just seems more enjoyable when I can be outside hanging it and folding it. My mom used to hang our laundry out on the clothesline when I was a kid. Hanging clothes eventually became one of my childhood chores. Even still, I love the fresh smell of just hung laundry. It saves some electricity as well. I still dry my towels and washcloths in the dryer though. I can't stand how they get crispy. I don't like a crispy towel. Enjoy your laundry today!

1 comment:

Kristyn Knits said...

I wish my laundry room was just off an awesome deck! No crispy towels for me either!