Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Alrighty Then...

I've been thinking about this for a while and praying about it as well...and I've finally taken the plunge. I'm officially a blogger. I've been a lurker for a while. I've been inspired and sparked by so many of the blogs I've read that my hope is in some way I'll do the same for someone else. That perhaps someone will read one of my posts and gain a new perspective or be given some inspiration or most possibly (and most likely) relate to the daily life of another crafter who is working their way through life, stitch by stitch.

On top of starting my blog, I also signed up for Dish Rag Tag: the sequel. This looks like so much fun. I noticed it last year after it was already under way and I'm excited to participate in it this time. If you haven't signed up...go check it out.

3 comments:

Kristyn Knits said...

what an amazing surprise to open my email and see the link to your blog. I've been waiting for this! Can't wait to read each and every post.

Anonymous said...

you go girl!! more than excited to be a regular reader! i'm sure you'll keep me in "stitches" :-)

Anonymous said...

great to see your blog now i'll be able to keep up with my second favorite "grover" and her family...