Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer Savor.2

I love the bounty that summer brings. Because we live under oaks we don't get enough direct hours of sunlight to have a real vegetable garden. I do have some tomatoes growing on the deck. But I don't get enough from those. I do however have wonderful friends and neighbors that share their bounty with me. I love summer veggies.
Those little yellow things are lemon cucumbers. They taste just like regular cukes! (John Samuel just had to have a star wars invasion as I was going to take the picture...he plays everywhere. He's got a great imagination!) While you're here, go check out Kristyn's Summer Savor too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i must try those lemon cukes! loving the "savor" series!

Kristyn Knits said...

love your shared bounty.
I'd love it even more if I could be there to taste what you create with it.