Thanks so much for all the virtual hugs and well wishes. Everyone is fever free! Inhalers are still being used and we're finishing up the antibiotics but we're knee deep back into our lives again.
And that means lots of time at the basketball court. We are a basketball family. John coaches, I help run the book, take the pictures, pack the dinners, keep the schedules......you get the idea. Maggie, Mckenzie and John Samuel all play - on different teams. That means lots of games and even more practices.
So, to say that I feel a bit distracted is an understatement. In between running here and there and shouting from the bleachers; these are the things that are dribbling through my mind:
* I finished knitting my vest and am frantically patiently searching for a time when I can seam it and block it.
* I really need to come up with a plan for our entry way...this is what I look at all the time as we're coming and going. Coats and shoes are everywhere.
* Sandwiches for dinner are getting old....I'm longing for lasagna and crusty garlic bread
* Valentines would be so fun to make and send, but I'm guessing my family would prefer that I go grocery shopping instead.
* I'm thankful for John Samuel's workbook time as that's when I sit with him and work on some stitching....some days it's the only time I get to stitch/knit/sew.
* I wish Chipotle's chips and guac weren't so good....I like them way too much!
*Why does it take Molly so long to go to the bathroom when everything is snow covered and iced up and I'm certain it all just smells frozen?
So...there. Now you know the inner ramblings of a basketball mom who is longing for warmer temps and some time at home. What's going through your mind lately?