Friday, August 24, 2012

insta friday

 I'm linking up again with Jeannett at Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday!  
Here are some sneak peeks into last week...all taken with my cell phone:
A dear friend brought over some sweets and we caught up over coffee....it was a great way to start off my day.  She made me feel very special with the gourmet box of goodies.
 I was hosting book club on Saturday, so on Friday I made 2 kinds of muffins:  blueberry  and good morning muffins.  The favorite were the blueberry!  We also had egg muffins, fruit and wonderful conversation!  It was one of those relaxing, sit back and chat kind of mornings...I needed it so much!
 Our book club ladies are so generous...they often have little gifts at the table.  Since it was my month to host, I made everyone a bookmark (I know, how original!) and I packaged them with a a highlighter (for marking quotes) and sticky page tabs (for finding those highlighted quotes).
Someone is also playing some type of ball...these just stay on our entryway bench, waiting for the next player to grab them and go!   Someone is always heading somewhere! I'm just trying to 'roll' with it!
 I think I've finally finished gathering up all of our school supplies....we start on Monday!  yikes!!
 This is my mom's car.  She has little notes and scriptures and recipes tucked all over the place.  Her cup holders are full of coupons and fliers and reminders.  We went shopping on Thursday and I had to get a picture of it.  She calls it her brain!  Without those little pieces of paper...she'd be in a mess.  Too funny!
Me and my kiddos....they really are the best kids a mom could ask for.  I'm a very blessed mama!
It's fun looking back over my cell phone pics and seeing all the silly, wonderful, crazy blessings that fill up my days.  I hope you can find the blessings in your life too!

7 comments:

Gloria said...

I love your "insta friday" pics! Bits of joy to head me into the weekend...:)That first picture is so pretty...and the one with your kids is very adorable!

Thanks for sharing!!

xoxo...Gloria

Leslie said...

Very fun post! I would like the chocolate goodie on the right with my coffee, and your mom, what a hoot! You and your kids do look great.

Anonymous said...

Loved this post. The photo of you and your ones is wonderful. And your Mom's car! Great.

Larissa said...

Love the photo of you and your kiddos! I would be fun to take one on a weekly/monthly basis. I am so jotting this down - and maybe, like your mama, i'll stick it in the car so I don't forget! Have a wonderful weekend, lady!

Kristyn Knits said...

Big hugs to you! Have a great start to the new school year. xoxo

From All Stitched Up said...

This makes me miss a picture a day. It's fun to get the little peaks into your life.

Unknown said...

Great pics. I love your mom's car picture! ;)
Carolyn http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com