Monday, March 1, 2010

and the winner is....

I used a random number generator to pick the winning comment and the number 3 came up.  (that was so easy...and no little papers to cut up and pull out of a hat!) So congratulations to Renea!  Renea, email me your address and I'll get your prize in the mail to you!  Thanks everyone for playing along and for sharing...I loved reading about all of the blessings in everybody's life...isn't God good!?! Have a wonderful week enjoying more of God's goodness.  {let's just hope that goodnesss doesn't come in the form of snow...ya know what I'm sayin!?!} I'll be back later in the week with some more stuff to share and I'll also be emailing all napkin swap participants their swap partners later this week. 

9 comments:

larissa said...

Congratulations to Renea! Your flowers are gorgeous - hope you had a beautiful weekend full of rest and family and love and cake! Can't wait to hear about what you've been making!

Green Acres in the City said...

Congratulations Ms. Renea! How exciting. Yes, God is good! Can't wait for the swap. I have have some fun fabrics!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Looking forward to the swap :)

Maria

ps: Gos is just awesome!!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Lucky Renea!

Pretty, pretty flowers. Things are turning up very Springy here in blogland. And I'm looking forward to the swap (it's my first one!).

Kristyn Knits said...

Congratulations Renea! Enjoy your special package.

Tracy said...

Congrats to Rena! And thanks for all the fun, Lisa! :o) Can't wait to start making napkins... Those flowers are GORGEOUS... like a breath of spring... *sigh*... Happy week, my friend ((HUGS))

a friend to knit with said...

congrats to renea!!!

rosemary said...

Happy Birthday to you!....i saw your comment on Pink Rose Cottage Knits...Michelle and i are practically neighbours....

Ruth said...

Such lovely goodies you have received. I love all of them. So Sad I missed the giveaway.

Ruth