Friday, February 20, 2009

yellow week: day 5 {looking for rainbows}

"The way I see it, if you want the RAINbow, you gotta put up with the RAIN." ~ Dolly Parton

That's such a life truth, isn't it? So many times there's just junk you've got to deal with as you journey your way through life. Rain leaves puddles. Rain can be messy as well as interrupting, but without the rain there wouldn't be flowers and fruit and new growth. I'm so thankful that in the rain, God sends the rainbows. I've really enjoyed yellow week...it's amazing what you see when you're on the lookout for it.

Here's hoping your weekend finds you discovering rainbows! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Kristyn Knits said...

happy friday!
thanks for playing along. your yellows were great!

jo ellen said...

Great shots of "yellow, but I've been waiting all week for the "yellow snow" shot!

Journeying Five said...

i love the rainboots, you pic is great! your week of yellows was very inspiring!

From All Stitched Up said...

I love the quote ! I'm going to put that into my quote of the week so I don't forget it ! It applies to lots of things in life! I too enjoyed yellow week - great fun.