My first thought after I heard the report was..."I bet they wished they had their knitting with them while they waited!" - You know it's bad when big chunks of time like that look like knitting opportunities!
photo by Barbara L. Salisbury/Washington Times
Here are a couple of things from my weekend that made me smile:
- Spending time with my oldest as we traveled back and forth to a holiday tournament...she's such a great kid!
- the truth of this verse: "Lord you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us." Isaiah 26:12
- listening to all 3 kids talk in English accents as they played Narnia on X-box.
- a surprise decoration from my mom that looks great on my front step! (it's the tin sign with the candle)
- a great big chunk of knitting time...finished sweater post is coming! Check back later this week!