Thursday, October 30, 2008

sweetest little pumpkin

I am still knitting...I am still working on my mystery socks and my February Lady Sweater. Still. But today I completed a project. I actually completed it last year, but....it needed some fixing. Last year I made an adorable little pumpkin hat for this little cutie. She wore it all fall and then into the winter. (Her mom, admittedly, is not as seasonally freakish as I am) Anyways,this little sweetheart also cut her teeth on the pumpkin hat. Needless to say, she cut through some of the fibers and the hat was in need of repair. That is what I completed today. Yeah for easy to check off projects! I had to get it done before fall was over. Of course, she had to model it for her mom and I again today...I think it actually looks cuter on her this year than last....maybe it's because she's gotten cuter (if that's possible).

The scoop:

Pattern:Patrick's Pumpkin (Fiber Trends)

Yarn: Galway Chunky in orange and green

Needles: US size 5

Size: small

5 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

TOTAL cuteness!!!
hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tracy Batchelder said...

How adorable! I love that she can still wear it.

Mary said...

Cute! I hope to catch up with you when I get back and we can dye some yarn. Have you tried it yet?

cathleen said...

Oh, this sweet little hat is totally adorable!

Gigi said...

That is just the cutest thing!

Georganna