Tuesday, July 19, 2011

7 days

I've been home a mere seven days this month....that's not much time for getting things done, so I've got some catching up to do around here.  My reason for being so absent around these parts is that first, Maggie and I went to Penn State for a basketball tournament and then the entire family went to Myrtle Beach for a much needed vacation.  Here are some photos that highlight our recent trips:
 I have some knitting started and some stitching done....and as a family we finished 5 books (collectively) making a new family record and in addition (or maybe because of)  we came home relaxed and rested.  In the meantime, I'll get some grocery shopping done, laundry attempted and I'll be back soon to share some projects with you.  Hope your summer is full of all the things you love.  Have a wonderful week!


10 comments:

Christina said...

It's nice to see you back! Looks like both of your trips were a grand success, but I imagine you're pretty glad to be home again. : )

I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I like your summer blog title banner. It's so cheery and makes me smile!

Meg said...

So glad to see you back here! That last picture of the kids is a great one!

From All Stitched Up said...

It looks like you've all been having a good summer!

Leslie said...

Oh, what fun! You take such great pictures. I bet you will be glad to be home, but what fun to get to do some fun things with your family.

Cathy said...

I spot the UNC logo. Who went there I am wondering?

Seven days at home this month...yes, you must have some catching up to do on the homefront!
Welcome Home. One of my favorite words, home.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you've been very busy. But at least there was lots of family time and lots of relaxing! And there is still lots of summer left, keep on enjoying!!

no spring chicken said...

At least you know how to relax when you can!! Looks like great fun.

Blessings, Debbie

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I think you need a vacation from your vacation....All that laundry would do me in!

Kristyn Knits said...

the photos you chose capture your days perfectly!! your vacation looks like it was "quick style" and full of fun. I'm thinking you found your Christmas card photo...I want a copy of the last shot of the kids!! remember all the good times that went into making all of that laundry, and it will be worth the effort. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a relaxing and refreshing time. Your children look brown as berries! And it's nice to have a photo of someone reading a book. Happy homecoming!