Friday, April 3, 2009

leaning in

"And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work." 2 Corinthians 9:8


When I lean in to Him, and rely on His sufficiency (not my own) I'll have everything that I need in abundance. May you lean in to Him and find all that you need as well. Have a great Friday!

the photo was taken, just up the road from our house...we went rainbow chasing on Sunday...it stretched all the way across the sky!

8 comments:

The WoodLand School said...

Spectacular photo!!!

Christina said...

beautiful photo, beautiful encouragement. Thanks.

Kristyn Knits said...

awesome capture!!

put it out on flickr so I can mark it as a favorite like your step into heaven photo!

love your thoughts. am I leaning in? or trying to stand tall on my own?

mark said...

i am a chaser too. covered bridges (one of the best weekend trips ever with my sweet), waterfalls, silence and the perfect picture are some of my favorites. consider that rainbow caught! love the "lean" thought. i have been reading a book on trusting God, and the "lean" thing fits. here's to being a better leaner.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo - we've had several of those here, too. =0)

Kelly

Journeying Five said...

love the photo it is fabolous...sounds like God is teaching you alot!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Thanks for the beautiful picture and the uplifting scripture.

cathleen said...

What an exquisite rainbow and a magnificent photo! Thanks for sharing it!